Refer a Student

Faculty, staff, or others may refer any student who may be experiencing academic or non-academic difficulty at Shawnee State University. Referred students will be contacted by either the Student Success Center (academic) or Student Affairs (non-academic) regarding appropriate resources and assistance. Referrer's name will be kept confidential.

Page maintained by the department of communications.