This account allows you to logon to all University-owned computers and network resources, faculty/staff email accounts, SSUnet, and access library resources when off-campus.
Network Account Password Reset - Registration
Follow the instructions below to enroll in the Network Account Password Reset feature. During the registration process, you will be offered 10 questions of which you must answer 5 of them. If you forget your password you will be able to reset your account by answering 3 of the 5 questions correctly.
- Visit the Network Account Self-Service Registration page at https://id.shawnee.edu/ PasswordRegistration/default.aspx
- Enter your Network Username and Password when prompted
- Click on Register
- You will be prompted to enter your network password again
- Click Authenticate
- You will be asked to answer five of the ten questions offered
- Click Finish - You are now registered for the Network Account Password Self-Service Reset feature!
Network Account Password - Reset
If you have forgotten your Network Password and have completed the registration process above, it can be reset from any lab computer on campus by clicking "Reset Password" from the login page. If you are off-campus visit https://id.shawnee.edu/PasswordReset to reset the Network Account Password.
This account is used to access SSU’s Web Portal for students, faculty and staff. The MySSU account also provides integrated logon for Blackboard and uses the Student/Staff ID number that can be found on your SSU ID card.
MySSU Password Reset - Registration
- Visit MySSU at https://myssu.shawnee.edu/ics/
- Once successfully logged into MySSU, click on Personal Info (next to your name).
- The MyInfo window will appear. Now click on Password.
- Near the bottom of the MyInfo – Manage Password window click on Password Hint.
- Provide the required information and click Save.
- You will now be able to make use of the password self-service reset feature for MySSU.
MySSU Password - Reset
Once you have registered for the password reset feature, if you forget your password for MySSU, it can be reset by completing the steps below.
- Attempt to log into MySSU -- if the wrong password is used you will have the option to have a new password generated and then emailed to you.
- Select Password Hint on the next screen to have the new password emailed to you.
For more detailed information on your MySSU account please visit www.shawnee.edu/uis
Student Email Account
The SSU @MyMail account provides access to student email hosted by Microsoft and managed by Shawnee State University. Microsoft has made recent changes that have modified their password reset options. If you have problems with your student email account please stop by the Help Desk, Administration 035 or call us at (740) 351- 3538
Please note: Student email is a service hosted by Microsoft©. Menu options are subject to change. SSU will notify you of changes in advance whenever possible.