- The Working Mom’s Guide to Going Back to School (PDF) by www.allnursingschools.com
- American Association of University Women
- Gerri Gribi's listing of Women's Studies programs in the U.S.
- League of Women Voters
- National Coalition for Women and Girls in Education
- National Organization of Women
- National Women's History Project
- National Women's Law Center
- Women's Centers & Offices at American Colleges and Universities
- Women's Studies Programs, Departments & Research Centers
- National Women's Hall of Fame
- National Women's Health Network
- National Women’s Studies Association
- Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education, Women’s Centers Committee
- NCWO National Council of Women's Organizations
NCWO National Council of Women's Organizations recognize the importance of improving programs and policies that address girls' and women's economic, legal, social and physical well-being throughout their lifespan. Our policy agenda comprises building blocks for a society free from the inequality, oppression and discrimination that face a variety of women and girls from many different backgrounds and experiences.
- Institute for Women's Policy Research
The Institute conducts rigorous research and disseminates its findings to the needs of women, promote public dialogue, and strengthen families, communities, and societies.
- Institute on Women
The mission of The Institute on Women is to improve the lives of the 5.9 million women and girls in Ohio by serving as a data-rich resource for strategic change.
- National Issues Forum
National Issues Forums (NIF) is a network of civic, educational, and other organizations, and individuals, whose common interest is to promote public deliberation in America.
Portsmouth Area Organizations
American Association of University Women (AAUW), Portsmouth Branch
Portsmouth/Scioto County League of Women Voters
Contact: Marilee Stephenson, Co-President
Phone: (740) 858.4302
Southern Ohio Shelter/Southern Ohio Task Force On Domestic Violence
2315 Grant Street
Portsmouth, Ohio 45662
Phone: (740) 456.8217
Toll Free: 1.800.570.1819
TTY only: (740) 456.4231
Fax: (740) 456.8218