Students placed on Academic Suspension/Dismissal from the University for failure to meet academic progress may appeal this action by preparing a typed, well-written narrative explaining their circumstances and detailing the specific actions they will take to improve their academic performance as well as including any supporting documentation. Submit the information to the Student Business Center. If you have questions, contact the Student Business Center: email@example.com.
The Appeal Process
Complete and submit a University Academic Appeal Form and attach a narrative with justification and documentation (if any).
Documentation may include, but is not limited to:
- Student Letter explaining desired outcome (required)
- Documentation of circumstance (if any)
- Medical Records/Report (must include specific treatment dates)
- Police Records (must include date of incident)
- Military Orders (including date of deployment)
- Obituary or Funeral Program
- Support Letter