How to Obtain a PCard and PaymentNet Access
Complete the Cardholder Application
- Select type of card: PCard or Stored Value Card.
- List the department name.
- List the account you most frequently use as your default account
NOTE: A lab account, carry forward account, or grant account cannot be used as your default.
- List applicant’s information:
- Name (last name, first name, middle initial)
- Billing address (campus address)
- Billing phone number (campus phone number)
- Last four digits of Social Security number
- Date of birth
- E-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOTE: The SS# and date of birth are used for security purposes when contacting JPMorganChase in regard to your account.
- List the main and alternate PaymentNet Reviewer for this applicant. Provide their
email address, need for training, and PaymentNet authority level requested. (View
and/or Approve-Self and/or Others).
- Mark the method of higher approval to be performed by the budget manager. At least
one method must be marked.
- Obtain original signatures from department administrators prior to submitting the
application. NOTE: Each application must be signed and dated by a minimum of two people—the prospective
cardholder and the budget manager of the cardholder’s department. If the budget manager
is a director, chair, or dean, the application must also be signed by the appropriate
vice president (or designee). Vice presidents’ applications should be signed by the
president. The president’s application should be signed by the vice president for
- Submit application to PCard administrator, Administration Building, room 197, in an
envelope marked “Confidential.”
- Register for training (required) by calling (740) 351-3314. Purchasing cards are distributed
at the end of the training session.
NOTE: Complete a PCard Addendum form to revise information listed on an existing PCard account, such as transaction limits, default account number, designation of PaymentNet reviewer, etc.