- A statement will be issued by the bank following each billing cycle (as long as there
were transactions made within that cycle period).
- The statement will be mailed to the name/address associated with the credit card account.
The statement may also be viewed and printed online.
On the left-hand side of the PaymentNet Welcome Screen, select Electronic Statement & Payment. Follow specific instructions in the PaymentNet Users Manual for viewing and printing the statement.
- The monthly billing cycle runs from the 21st day of one month to the 20th day of the
next month (See Statement Cycle Dates).
- The statement is only a memo of the cycle's transactions for a specific credit card
account. Payments should not be sent to Accounts Payable based on this statement.
- Follow all internal policies assigned by your department with regard to statement retention or submission for reconciling purposes.