Human Resources is committed to developing equitable and competitive compensation and classification practices, in partnership with the University community to attract, motivate, and retain talented employees.
Questions related to compensation and classification matters may be directed to:
Malonda Johnson, B.S. , P.H.R.
Director of Human Resources
Kara Arms, M.B.A.
Human Resources Administrator
- Grades & Classifications (PDF)
- Administrative Compensation Policy 4.53 (PDF)
- Security Wages Policy 4.86 (PDF)
- CWA Contract Agreement 2013-2016 (PDF)
- CWA Classifications & Grades (ref. p.48)
- CWA Wage Rates/Steps (ref. p. 48)