Human Resources maintains a supportive role within the overall mission of Shawnee State University
Holiday and Winter Break
With the Christmas Holidays and Winter Break fast approaching, please review the time entry examples and payroll schedules below to assist with completion of your January 5th, 2018 time card. There are no changes for the December 22nd pay.
- Time Entry - Third Shift
- Time Entry - Regular Schedule
- Student Payroll Schedule
- Staff Payroll Schedule
Please note the following important dates and submission deadlines for the January 5th pay;
Student Payroll (12/9/17 - 12/22/17)
- Documents due to HR by December 8th.
- Time cards due early. Due to managers and payroll by December 20th.
Staff Payroll (12/16/17 - 12/29/17)
- Observed Holidays and Breaks
- Christmas Holiday- Friday, December 22nd and Monday 25th. Please note, this does not include Saturday, December 23rd or Sunday December 24th (unless regular schedule is Sunday through Thursday,use Sunday, December 24th as Holiday instead of December 22nd)
- Winter Break- Tuesday, December 26th through Sunday, December 31st. This includes Saturday, December 30th and Sunday, December 31st.
- Documents due to HR by December 15th.
- Time cards due early. Due to managers and payroll on December 20th.
If you are part time CWA or you are regularly scheduled off on one of the observed Holidays, you will observe the Holiday on another date within the pay period. If you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your supervisor.
If you plan to be on leave, please ensure you are still meeting the submission deadlines outlined above.
Enjoy your Holidays and Winter Break!
If you have anymore questions about Holiday and Winter Break time entry, please contact:
Phone: (740) 351-3324
2018 Retirement Incentive Program
The University is offering a retirement incentive program to bargaining unit employees who are eligible for retirement and retire on or before June 1, 2018. Applications for inclusion in the Shawnee State Retirement Incentive Program will be accepted beginning October 16, 2017 through November 30, 2017. Specific details about the Shawnee State Retirement Incentive and the application are below.