The Grants Management Office
The Grants Management Office (GMO) provides resources and technical assistance to faculty and staff who are seeking external funding.
All requests for grants (federal, state, and private) must be processed through the Grants Management Office for review and appropriate administrative approvals before submission to a funding agent.
The GMO can provide support and guidance with proposal and budget development, as well as internal and external processes and compliance. Services provided include:
- Serve as liaison for the University to the Grants Resource Center.
- Provide notices of grant opportunities for interested faculty and staff.
- Perform searches as requested for funding sources.
- Provide technical assistance in the pre-award phase of grant seeking.
- Present workshops and information sessions on grant writing.
- Provide critiquing and editorial services.
- Assist grant seeker in communications with funding sources.
- Serve as chief developer/writer for selected grant proposals.
- Assist grant seeker with gaining appropriate approvals and signatures internally.
- Provide a logical structure for the development and submittal of grant proposals.
- Provide a centralized location for grant activity.
- Serve as University representative in collaborative initiatives with community entities.
The office is located in Massie B-51. Please contact Courtney Hayward for grants-related assistance at (740) 351-3412 or firstname.lastname@example.org.