Student Representative to the Graduate Council and Student Government Association

As a graduate student at Shawnee State University, you are represented in the campus governance process by a graduate student representative to the Student Government Association (SGA) and the Graduate Council (GC). You may contact the SGA representative with any comments or concerns that you feel should be communicated to either the SGA or the Graduate Council. 

2013-14 Student Representative, Graduate Council:

Alyssa Burns, Master of Occupational Therapy Program

You may contact Alyssa by email at

Page maintained by Marketing and Communications.