Vice President for Finance & Administration
Elinda C. Boyles, Ph.D.
Location: ADM 186 (ext. 3005)
Joanne Charles, Associate VP for Finance & Administration
Joanne serves as second-in-command in the absence of the Vice President. Newly assigned functional areas include: the management, oversight and supervision of Campus Business Services (advisory and consultative finance services to the campus community, particularly for auxiliary operations), Grants Financial Services; and Contracts Management & Strategic Sourcing. Joanne reports to the Vice President for Finance & Administration. Location: ADM 188, (ext. 3560).
Reporting to Joanne are:
- Pat Carson, Director, Contract Management & Strategic Sourcing - Responsible for the management of the University's bidding process for goods and services and business contracts, provides strategic direction for the University's procurement practices and serves as the technical administrator for electronic procurement systems. Location: ADM 190, (ext. 3460).
- Susie Ratcliff, Accountant, Campus Business Services - Assists with the development and monitoring of Campus Business Services and Grants Financial Services, performs purchasing-card audits, and provides comprehensive accounting support for funds 20 and 30-35. Location: ADM 185, (ext.3434).
Greg Ballengee, Controller
Greg is responsible for all controllership services, including general accounting services, treasury, auditing and internal compliance, investment services, Bursar, and Procurement Services. Greg reports to the Vice President for Finance & Administration. Location: ADM 167, (ext. 3574).
Reporting to Greg are:
- DeAnn McKenzie, Manager, General Accounting Services – Responsible for senior level accounting for the areas of: General Accounting Services, Treasury Services, Auditing, Investment Services, Internal Compliance, and accounting support for funds 40, 50 and 60. Location ADM 182 (ext.3459).
- Jenny Carver, Accounting Specialist - Continues to provide support for the procurement of goods and services for the University, assists in the disbursement of University monies, and supports general accounting functions as assigned. Location, Procurement Services in ADM 197, (ext.3173).
- Michelle Finch, Director, Procurement & Bear Card Services – newly assigned to supervise Procurement Services, continues to manage the Bear Card program, and provide comprehensive accounting support as assigned. Location, ADM 196 (ext.3536).
Reporting to Michelle are:
- Dee Ann Merritt and Chelsea Johnson, Procurement Specialists, who will continue to provide support for the procurement of goods and services for the University, assist in the disbursement of University monies, and support general accounting functions as assigned. Location, Procurement Services in ADM 197, (ext. 3457 and ext. 3287)
Dr. Jonica Burke, Director, Budget & Financial Analysis
Jonica continues to be responsible for the management, oversight and direct supervision of institutional budget planning, with expanded financial analysis and reporting, and institutional insurance. Jonica reports to the Vice President for Finance and Administration. Location: ADM 122 (ext. 3039).
Reporting to Jonica is:
- Emily Pierce, Accountant, Budget & Analysis – Newly assigned to assist with the development, monitoring, and analysis of the University's budget, provide comprehensive accounting support for funds 10, 11 and 12, and coordinate insurance policy renewals and property and casualty claims management. Location: ADM 121 (ext. 3063).
Sandy Duduit, Executive Secretary
In addition to administrative and secretarial support to the Vice President for Finance and Administration and others, Sandy is newly assigned to specialized administrative support for Contracts Management and Budget & Institutional Finance. Location: ADM 184 (ext. 3265).
Bill Rockwell, Director, Event & Conference Services and Housing Operations
In addition to the management and oversight for Event & Conference Services, Bill assumes responsibility for facility and business operations for student housing, and supervision of receiving, switchboard, mail services, and vending functions. Bill reports to the Vice President for Finance and Administration. Location: University Center, RM 210C (ext.3555).
Event & Conference Services (ECS):
- Mistie Spicer, Asst. Director, Event & Conference Services UC 219B (ext. 3635)
- Debbie Schwamberger, Representative, Event & Conference Services UC 219 (ext. 3390)
- Vicci Felts, Scheduling Specialist, UC219B - Part-time (ext. 3122)
- Cathy Keaton, University Center Attendant (ext. 3217)
- Katherine Bauer, University Center Attendant (ext. 3217) - Part-time
- Kevin Lemaster, University Center Attendant (ext. 3217) - Part-time
Receiving/Mail Services (Receiving Bldg.)
- Chris Pitts, Receiving/Mail Services Specialist (ext. 3201)
- Joe Bainer, Receiving/Mail Services Specialist (Vending)- Part-time (ext. 3304)
- Ann Williams, Receiving/Mail Services Specialist- Part-time (ext. 3302)