Find jobs and internships. Sign up for Handshake.
Shawnee State University is partnering with Handshake, our new career management platform, to help students discover new career paths and find amazing jobs and internships.
Handshake for Students:
We understand you are busy, so we've pre-populated some basic information on your profile for you. Go ahead, claim your account, and let's get this career thing figured out! Your login will be the same as your Shawnee credentials except that you will use @shawnee.edu instead of @mymail.shawnee.edu. For instance, if your user name is jsmith, use email@example.com for the email, and then enter your current Shawnee network password.
Handshake for Employers:
We invite you to recruit our Shawnee State students on Handshake. Once you create your account, you will be able to post jobs, register for events, and host on-campus interviews.
Career Services Checklist
Today is a great day to start planning your career! Check out the 4-Year Career Services Checklist to start planning for your career now!
Did you know?
- 92% of the students who visited the Career Services Office would recommend it to a friend/classmate.
- As a result of their [students] experience with the Career Services Office, 95% feel more confident about taking control of their own career path.
- 96% of the students who visited the Career Services Office or attended a presentation said that the staff member was knowledgeable about the topic presented/discussed
- 97% of the students who visited the Career Services Office were satisfied with the assistance they received.
- 67% of the students who received career services assistance in the last 12 months came back a second time.
- 96% of the students who visited the Career Services Office said that the information they received helped them accomplish their goals.