The following employers have registered to attend JobFest 2016!
This list will continue to be updated as employers register.
- Adams County Ohio Valley School District
- Advanced Composites
- Allstar Therapies, Inc
- American Red Cross
- BesTitle Agency, Inc
- Blue Sky Therapy
- Campbellsville University
- Century 21 Empire Realty
- Core Crew, LLC
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Global Performance Search
- Glockner Enterprises
- Goodwill Industries of Southern Ohio, Inc
- Green Local School District
- Hamilton County Job and Family Services
- Heartland of Portsmouth
- Holzer Medical Center
- Huber Heights City Schools
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Innovative Insurance Brokers
- Jackson County Broadcasting
- Lighthouse Youth Center-Paint Creek
- Lindsey Wilson College School of Professional Counseling
- Maple Heights City Schools
- Meyer Tool, Inc
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Northwestern Mutual
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- Ohio State Highway Patrol
- Ohio Valley Regional Development Commission
- ORBIS Corporation
- Papa John's Pizza
- Phoenix Community Learning Center
- Pike County EMS
- Pike County Partnership Against Domestic Violence
- Portsmouth Emergency Ambulance
- Premier Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Ramey Estep Homes
- Reliable Staffing Services
- Shawnee State Park
- Sherwin Williams
- Signature Healthcare of Chillicothe
- South Central Ohio Educational Service Center
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Springfield City School District
- SRG Global
- Stanley Electric US
- The Potter's House Ministries, Inc
- The Reserves Network
- United States Air Force
- West Carrollton Schools
- Westmoreland Place
- Wise Medical Staffing
- Yanfeng Global Automotive Interiors
- Zebu Compliance Solutions
More information on the companies attending JobFest 2016
How do I prepare for JobFest?
Recruiters say research is the key to a successful job search. Stand out from the crowd by picking up job fair prep materials in advance. Having your resume reviewed by a professional and attending a JobFest prep workshop.
What do I wear?
Suits are recommended, business casual is required. Keep in mind, however, "business casual" does not indicate "classroom casual." Organizations say first impressions count, so give some thought to what you wear.
There are so many organizations present. Where do I begin?
- Develop your personal two minute commercial: a brief overview of you, your background and career interests. Hi, my name is ___ and I noticed that you are recruiting for ___ type of opportunities. I am interested in this position for these reasons.
- Get familiar with the layout: take a moment to review the database of employers and the floor map found in your packet.
- When you are ready, look for the organizations on your list. Introduce yourself with a smile and a handshake and begin your commercial.
- If you are feeling nervous or need a break, stop by the Student Career Development table and we can help you practice or provide self confidence talks.
What should I bring to JobFest?
Bring copies of your resume, portfolio (if you have one), pen and notebook. Bring additional resumes to present to each employer. You will present yourself as a prepared job seeker should the employer request a resume.
To learn more contact Student Career Development at (740) 351-3027 or Careers@shawnee.edu.