How to Obtain a PCard and PaymentNet Access
1. Select type of card: PCard or Stored Value Card.
2. List the department name.
3. List the account you most frequently use as your default
account. NOTE: A lab account, carry forward account, or grant account
cannot be used as your default.
4. List applicant’s information:
- Name (last name, first name, middle initial)
- Billing address (campus address)
- Billing phone number (campus phone number)
- Last four digits of Social Security number
- Date of birth
- E-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOTE: The SS# and date of birth are used for security
purposes when contacting JPMorganChase in regard to your account.
5. List the main and alternate PaymentNet Reviewer for this
applicant. Provide their email address, need for training, and PaymentNet
authority level requested. (View and/or Approve-Self and/or Others).
6. Mark the method of higher approval to be performed by
the budget manager. At least one method must be marked.
7. Obtain original signatures from department
administrators prior to submitting the application. NOTE:
Each application must be signed and dated
by a minimum of two people—the prospective cardholder and the budget
manager of the cardholder’s department. If the budget manager is a
director, chair, or dean, the application must also be signed by the
appropriate vice president (or designee). Vice presidents’ applications
should be signed by the president. The president’s application should be
signed by the vice president for business affairs.
8. Submit application to PCard administrator,
Administration Building, room 197, in an envelope marked “Confidential.”
9. Register for training (required) by calling
740.351.3287. Purchasing cards are distributed at the end of the training session.
NOTE: Complete a PCard Addendum form to revise
information listed on an existing PCard account, such as transaction
limits, default account number, designation of PaymentNet