The bachelor of science of nursing (RN-BSN) program builds on the foundation of associate degree or diploma education and prepares the registered nurse for professional nursing practice in a variety of settings. Graduates of the RN-BSN program are prepared for leadership positions and for graduate study.
Admission is determined on a competitive basis. The total number of students admitted to the program is based upon available facilities and faculty. Students are admitted into the program every semester through a rolling admission process.
- Graduation and transcript from an associate’s degree or diploma nursing program
- A college GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale
- A non-restricted, current RN license
- Current immunizations
- CPR Healthcare Provider certification
- Completion of health physical
The RN-BSN Pathway is an online degree. Visit Shawnee State University Online Campus to apply.